Sunday, July 20, 2003

Pleasant Sunday Morning


The weather in Jakarta is much more comfortable than KL's. I came out from the hotel today at almost noon and the sun was at full blast. But somehow it felt pleasant: there was a mild breeze in the air, and despite the pollution, the atmosphere was soothingly balmy. (Is that the reason why women here seem to have better complexion too?)

I have not made a trip to Bandung for sometime and I kind of miss those relaxing train journeys there. Which also reminds me that I have not been travelling in Indonesia, (except for the one back to KL) since my trip to Makassar. Must peruse Lonely Planet and start planning again.

What shall I be doing today? Maybe read my book at the cafe and then hop over to QB World Kemang to revisit an old movie I have watched on RTM more than a decade ago......





No comments: